Who can attend?
- We accept dogs 12-weeks-old and over.
- Dogs will be in a social environment, and must be friendly and tolerant of other dogs and people.
- We use crates (both wire crates and plastic) for all naps and breaks. For your dog’s comfort, we do require that dogs are comfortable, calm and quiet in a crate with the door closed for 2 hours.
- Any dog /puppy exhibiting aggressive behavior may be dismissed due to safety concerns for all.
- A 30-60 minute drop off Behavior Assessment is required for all potential new additions to our pack. Please contact us by filling out our New Client Questionnaire.
SPAY AND NEUTER POLICY:
- All dogs must be spayed or neutered by 8 months of age. (Exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis. Please inquire for more information.)
- We offer individual solo-care for dogs recovering from their spay/neuter surgery. Please ask us for details!
- Should your female dog come into heat prior to spaying, she must not attend daycare or board until her cycle is complete. (Approx. 3 weeks)
- Rabies vaccine must be current and given at intervals approved by your veterinarian*.
- DHPP, Canine Influenza and Bordatella can be updated per your veterinarians health plan with proper documentation.
* Titer tests are accepted
- Any dog exhibiting symptoms of illness — such as diarrhea, vomiting, coughing, nasal discharge, etc. — should not attend daycare. Any dog who develops any sign of illness while in our care will be isolated and sent home (an isolation and/or sanitation fee may incur)
- If your dog tests positive for any parasites or protozoa (e.g. Giardia, roundworms etc.) a negative fecal test must be presented before your dog can return to daycare or Day School.