We require all new dogs pass a 60 minute Behavior Assessment to attend both Daycare and Day School. This is a drop-off appointment where we determine how comfortable your dog is away from you, as well as how social he or she is with other dogs and what group of friends will be the best fit. We also use this time to ensure your dog can comfortably rest in a crate.
Please fill out our New Client Questionnaire, and we will contact you to schedule.
When you arrive for your appointment:
- All pick ups and drop offs are done in our parking lot or on our front porch.
- Please wear a mask – if you are exhibiting signs of illness/Covid -19, please reschedule.
- You will be given a phone number upon scheduling so that you can text us and let us know you
and your dog have arrived – we will come out to greet you.
- You may use this same number to let us know when you are here to pick up!
- Please bring a record of your dog’s most recent vaccines.